Dieses Jobangebot ist archiviert und steht nicht mehr zur Verfügung.
Vakante Jobangebote finden Sie unter Projekte.

Lead Engineer

Eingestellt von Templeton and Partners

Gesuchte Skills: Engineer, Java


A global technology company in Amsterdam is looking for a Lead Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join a multinational company.

Your responsibilities:

For 60% of your working week you will manage 4 to 10 Engineers including the HR/people cycle and coaching on hard- and soft skills, to support and shape the new way of working. The other 40% you will work as Engineer in your team. In the first months you'll be focussing on expanding the team up to 10 Engineers. Which means the focus will be more on HR, good thing about this is you can set up your own team.

The ideal candidate:

- has at least 3 years of experience as a Team Lead, including HR responsibilities
- has at least 2 years of experience as an Engineer
- has knowledge of Java, API's, Enterprise content management, cloud computing
- has some knowledge of Salesforce (Core force.com platform)
- has experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team
- is a teamplayer and a true professional in every way

Location: Amsterdam

Duration: 6 months

Language; English


  • Einsatzort:

    Amsterdam, Niederlande

  • Projektbeginn:


  • Projektdauer:

    Keine Angabe

  • Vertragsart:


  • Berufserfahrung:

    Keine Angabe

Geforderte Qualifikationen

  • Kategorie:

    IT Entwicklung, Ingenieurwesen/Technik

  • Skills:

    engineer, java

Templeton and Partners