Dieses Jobangebot ist archiviert und steht nicht mehr zur Verfügung.
Vakante Jobangebote finden Sie unter Projekte.

Java Technical Lead

Eingestellt von Gazelle Global Consulting

Gesuchte Skills: Java, Engineer

Projektbeschreibung

JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD

One of my market leading financial clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.

Interviews taking place immediately!

THE JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD WILL IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:

- You have an awesome personality!
- You can (especially) do and combine thinking.
- You are actively asking for help and feedback, but you also want to provide feedback.
- Your personality can be described by words like technical, ownership, team player, innovative, proactive, flexible, customer and solution oriented.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- You have experience with management in an Agile environment.
- You have a passion for technology and still like to be hands on.
- You have extensive experience with Java.

THE JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:

- If you start as Java Technical Lead, or what we would call you - Team manager, you work 60% of the time as Engineer in your agile team the remaining 40% coach your colleagues.
- Together with ten open, critical and motivated colleagues, you work in two-week sprints and there are daily stand-ups. With your team, colleagues, you also ask unsolicited your opinion to other agile teams.

The purpose of this?

To share in-depth knowledge, spread and grow.

CALL OR MAIL ME NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!

Projektdetails

  • Einsatzort:

    Amsterdam, Niederlande

  • Projektbeginn:

    asap

  • Projektdauer:

    6 months +

  • Vertragsart:

    Contract

  • Berufserfahrung:

    Keine Angabe

Geforderte Qualifikationen

  • Kategorie:

    IT Entwicklung, Ingenieurwesen/Technik

  • Skills:

    java, engineer

Gazelle Global Consulting

use Date;