Dieses Jobangebot ist archiviert und steht nicht mehr zur Verfügung.
Vakante Jobangebote finden Sie unter Projekte.

Functional Analyst/Technical Writer/Technical Author - DTV

Eingestellt von Capital International Staffing Ltd

Gesuchte Skills: Design, Engineer

Projektbeschreibung

Functional Analyst/Technical Writer/Technical Author/Business Analyst with DTV experience required to create documentation & road-map on current bespoke DTV platform. Fluent English. Knowledge of Seachange and ADB will be beneficial.

Will be a part of the TV Architecture & Strategy team, required for the role of technical writer/functional analyst and requirements gathering.

The function is twofold and will be focused on the one hand (80%) in making clear descriptions of technical solutions. On the other hand (20%) the person will also be involved in capturing business requirements by interacting with business stakeholders and clearly capture their requirements.

Profile:

- Experience with Technical Writing
- Experience with Requirements Analysis and Capturing
- Experience in Telco/Video domain
- General knowledge on software & system architecture
- High level solution design & architecture
- Helicopter view
- Analytical person that can think broadly
- Autonomous

Current platform needs a complete guide created which will be used if required for a fresh installation/roll-out. Will need to reverse engineer the current system to create documentation.

The bespoke platform uses components of Seachange and the STB is ADB - experience/knowledge in this area will be beneficial but not essential.

Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

Projektdetails

  • Einsatzort:

    Belgien

  • Projektbeginn:

    asap

  • Projektdauer:

    9 months

  • Vertragsart:

    Contract

  • Berufserfahrung:

    Keine Angabe

Geforderte Qualifikationen

  • Kategorie:

    Medien/Design, Ingenieurwesen/Technik

  • Skills:

    design, engineer

Capital International Staffing Ltd

use Date;